K.I.S.S

simple

K.I.S.S.
Keeping it Simply Stupid

As the years quickly pass by I believe a sense of maturity settles and you open your eyes to life and what it holds for you. As the shop matures, the kids continue to grow, and I see in a new light, the K.I.S.S plan becomes more of a goal then an acronym. Dress can be so much fun and salts love true gaud, but there is something to be said for a woman who dances in a neutral silhouette. It screams confidence and security. I challenge you to be comfortable in even the simplest outfit and know that beauty comes from within.

"Your beauty should not come from outward adornment,...Rather it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight."
1 Peter 3:1-8

xo Jessica
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment