Face the Music.

It is no secret and has been mentioned numerous times in the previous blog post that a change of wind was blowing, and now the time has come to spill the beans. After much (actually more than that) consideration and sleepless nights the hub and I have came to a major decision. We will be closing the Slough!! Our last day will be September 15,2013. I know, its been a tough little pill to swallow, but one that is becoming more bearable every day. The Slough has been a dream of mine since the age of 18 and it is priceless to know that it has been fulfilled. It could not of been more perfect to stumble upon this passage today, in that its truly how I feel:

Nothing in your life is going to make sense or be right until you've surrendered everything you are and have to Him. Then, and only then, will you be prepared to discover and live your God-given dreams.
Mac Hammond
 
 
I been racing back and forth wondering what was the next step, if this was my dream complete why was I still feeling so empty? So here is what I have decided. As mentioned above, I'm going to look at this shop for exactly what it has been. I have learned a lot about myself, I have grown more confident in the person I am striving to become, and I have fulfilled that dream. Questions are inevitable and answers are not always available. Please know that my love for fashion hasn't ceased in the slightest and my next step will contain some form of creativity this I am sure.
 
 
So what's next? I can honestly say I have no idea :) And I'm Ok with that. I mean the most obvious...I need a job, have any ideas?
 
 
I am very aware this may come as a shock to some and I have had an amazing following and strong clientele that I am over the top grateful for, but life is moving and when a door opens...you walk through it!
 
"What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open"
          Revelation 3:7 NIV
 
As the weeks progress I will continue to post things I love, and fashions for fall, and the must go SALE and all it entails!!
 
Sweet Tuesday
 
xo Jessica
 
 

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment