Needing a little retail therapy.






Summer Must haves
If you follow us on facebook then you have seen that we certainly offer retail therapy for most. But for myself, honestly, Ive got my eye on these:

1. J Crew always has the BEST go to throw on T- literally goes with everything.
2. Loren Hope is someone I admire so much, love her jewelry and really want a piece. Her earrings I adore but I have a thing with heavy earrings- so the bracelet it is!
 (oh, and its ALL MADE IN THE USA)
3. Sole Society has grabbed this salts attention. They are beyond affordable and are oh so trendy. I want something strappy but its a style I normally steer clear from,
 so I want something budget friendly
4. Lastly, yep! its back to the high waist love obsession. What better way to rock the
trend then with jean?

What do you have your eye on? You do know we have knuckle rings!!

xo Jessica
 
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment