Always looking forward.

summer inspirations


Salts are strong believers in living in the now but its always important to know what you want and the direction to go to ensure the life you always dreamed. This week marks a big milestone in the career I have been building. From the age of 18 I knew fashion was my avenue and a boutique was my dream. Inspiration boards have always been a necessity to keep me focused towards the next step. Summer has arrived, lace up heels are in, and high waisted anything is a must!!

Are you moving towards your dream? Its ok to start today!
Thank you for all your support and loyalty to The Slough Boutique and The Salty Girls Guide!!
Whats next? Time will only tell.

Small peice of advice:

This is what the Lord says-
your redeemer, the Holy One of Israel
"I am the Lord your God,
Who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go"
Isaiah 48:17

xo
Jessica
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment