Saying Bye Bye to Ballet.

The long-time everyday shoe of choice is being pushed aside, the ballet flat. Its replacement is naturally up to the trendsetter, but for me its the loafer, in numerous shapes, sizes, &  materials. 





As pictured, I covet a strong pop of color and tone the outfit down with black skinnies and an easy go to, the chambray. As spring is upon us I am on the search for a couple of everyday flats, stylish and comfy are a must. 


I have these on my mind for spring, paired with a salty sun dress, or Paige's newest floral skinnies! Not quite on point with budget, so I'm still searching. What new flats  do you fancy? Are you glad to see the Ballet's take a back seat this season?

xoxo
Jessica




















Pin It!

2 comments:

Kristen Marie said...

umm... I love those! Very cute and loving the color!

Unknown said...

thank you!!

Post a Comment