Sunny with a side of Salt.




An amazing find can be found just about anywhere, any true shopper understands this basic principle. It is important not to be judgemental, which is key for all stages of life. Today I had to run a quick errand to the Dollar Tree for shipping supplies,  low and behold I found these beauties. A pair of Ray-ban inspired sunnies of snakeskin in an all to rad hue@ $1...#majormoment. We have been told time and time again not to judge that book by its cover, sometimes it is the little things that teach us the biggest message. Don't take for granted your surroundings, pay attention, don't allow yourself to miss out on something grand!

And note to self, this summer the Slough has some salty shades for an unbeatable price. Stay tuned.

Jessica
Pin It!

2 comments:

Kelly Johnson said...

LOVE this!

Cass said...

I'm so excited for the sunnies! I can't WAIT for them to get here! I literally think about it every morning!

Post a Comment