weekend recap.






I must say, my Saturday was that of a salty one for sure! The island wind was the least bit forgiving and the chill in the air was frigid. I had no intentions on leaving the house as my kitchen remodel is causing a major pile up in chores, but then remembered a food party I had wanted to attend. So what to wear?

Saturdays are as casual as they come, thus allowing for comfort. I pulled out the trusty sweatshirt,if you live on the beach..you own a sweatshirt.The sweatshirt has made quite an appearance this season whether paired with skinnies a sequin or sparkled skirt, or basically whatever you fancy.

Here are my rules on sweatshirts:
1. Don't get used to them, beauty is pain.
2. Make sure its clean.
3. If its a brand, appreciate the business
4. Wear plenty of bracelets, lip gloss, and a bit of eyeliner
5. ABSOLUTELY NO TENNIS SHOES!!



atlantic-pacific


bazaar


Have you embraced the sweatshirt trend?
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment